Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun

I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last post. We have had a busy start to the year! The weekend after Sadie's Birthday I headed up to Door County (local tourist spot about 45 minutes North of Green Bay) for a scrapbooking weekend. Kevin took Friday off so I headed off as soon as I got up and had the car packed. It was a fun weekend working on lots of pictures from the holiday's and Sadie's first year. My goal was to get all of Sadie's first year done. That might have been a bit too aggressive of a goal, as it was not met. I did get a lot done, so I was happy about that. It also gave me a whole weekend to play with my new toy... A Cricut Expression. I had a lot of fun and I can see that it is an addiction in the making! I had a great time with some of my girlfriends and met lots of new people too. By Sunday afternoon I was ready to head home.... I was in need of a serious nap to catch up on my lost sleep!! It was so nice to walk in the house and have Sadie squeal in delight when she saw me. WHAT A GREAT FEELING! Kevin and Sadie had a good Daddy / Daughter weekend, and I got a nice break. What a great husband I have!

2 comments:

D said...

Sounds heavenly! You should post some of your favorite pages. I'd love to see them!

Michelle Williams said...

I agree with D, would love to see your pages!